Meteobridge is a device that is easy to use and which should not raise a demand for extensive support. However, there is a forum, where you can share experiences, questions, wishes with other users.
Please make use of this in favor to emails, as a wider public can participate of your insights and problem resultion recipes.
Forum is part of Meteohub Forum: Meteobridge Forum
To get the latest relaease running on your rig, just do a reboot or power-cycle.
released 12th May 2013:
- support for Acurite USB stations 1025/1035/1525
released 6th May 2013:
- fixes a bug that still prevents from altimeter pressure being used for CWOP
released 3rd May 2013:
- Dutch language support (translations provided by user "Wim")
- changed gust value for weatherbug network to "todays max gust"
- fixes a unit conversion problem with evapotranspiration on solar sensor equipped vantage weather stations
- fixes the low humdity bug for CWOP data transfers
released 21th April 2013:
- fixes a stability bug on new LOOP2 supporting Davis Vantage drivers
- has some modules included to allow 3G modem support based on Huawei's E160 adapter (still experimental and to be formally released in one of the coming versions, profiles for "t-mobile.de" and "vodafone.de" do exist for testing purposes)
- a new firmare release (version 1.2) is ready for download (in "getting started" section). This firmware is only needed when aiming at 3G operation.
released 13th April 2013:
- added support for LOOP2 packets when using a Davis Vantage or Vue with firmware 1.90 or newer. This makes barometer readings more precise and better in sync with Vantage console.
- fixes a problem with send email authentification
released 7th April 2013:
- fxing a bug uploading average windspeed to previmeteo
- reduce timeout for mysql connection setup to 6 seconds
- moving static reserve LAN IP from 192.168.1.111 to 192.168.168.111 to avoid routing conficts with typical user class c networks when switching to wlan
- removing evapotranspiration values (which did appear randomly) from solar sensor data, if not Vantage station.
- adding a display that shows how much of internal data send buffer is currently occupied (system tab)
- reducing memory footprint of data send process to avoid triggering oom linux mechanisms
- doing a reboot in case of oom situations by issueing a kernel panic instead of trying to stop some applications via oom_killer.
- added support for generation of wind direction strings in German (dedir) and English (endir) within templates.
released 29th March 2013: includes all previous updates, plus
- adds signal strength to SSID drop-down list
- fixes a configuration bug that prevents from reading data from WS2300 type stations
minor updates, added on 17th March 2013:
- make remote login for support services an option that a user can permanently disable
- adds better support for Vantage extra sensors
minor updates, added on 16th March 2013:
- fixes a bug that might have caused Meteobridge to stall after a while when sending data to CWOP
minor updates, added on 11th March 2013:
- additional system variables as described in section Templates#System Variables
minor updates, added on 9th March 2013:
- support of additional temp/hum sensors for vantage, additional temp data to be reported to Weather underground (if there)
- setup your own weather website setup with the help of "saratoga templates" (http://saratoga-weather.org/wxtemplates/setup-Meteobridge.php)
released 5th March 2013:
- more variables for templates (full documentation at http://www.meteobridge.com/wiki/index.php/Templates)
- balloon help on live data tab does show sequence of values for live data and time of min/max events for historical data.
- added weather network http://www.previmeteo.com
- length of paylod text fields for push services have been enlarged to 4000 characters
- some bugs around swapped min/max historical values are fixed
- inital release